REGULAR COMMISSIONERS COURT MEETING
JIM: HOGG CO. COURTHOUSE, 102 E. TILLEY
HEBBRONVILLE, TX 78361
Call to order by the Honorable Humberto Gonzalez, County Judge
1. Roll call by the honorable Zonia G. Morales, Jim Hogg County Clerk
2. Pledge of allegiance
4. Public comments - this section provides the public the opportunity
To address the Commissioners Court on any item on the agenda. Members of the public wishing to participate must register on the public participation list specifying which agenda item they wish to comment or
5. Approve bills
6. Approve payroll for august 14, 2015.
8. Dispense with regular order of business.
Reports and presentations
9. Present the distinguished service award (DSA) to the Jim Hogg Historical Commission.
Deliberate and consider action on the following items
10. Budget amendments and/or budget line item transfers.
A) Amend $650.00 From the county attorney 10-480*0320 legal library line item$500.00 And 10-480-0340 travel expense $150.00 To salary-Angel Garza 10-480-0101 $150.00 (To cover overtime) and 10-480-0330 repairs $500.00. [Requested by Rudy Gutierrez, County Attorney]
B) Amend $2400 from the district attorney 10-450-0320 legal library $500.00 and 10-430-0441 transcripts $1900.00 To 10-450-0340 DA travel expense $2,200 and 10-450-0330 repairs $200.00. [Requested by Asst. District Attorney Rudy Gutierrez]
C) Amend $15,000 from 11-420-375 fuel/oil/tires to 11-420-330 parts & repairs. [Requested by Placido Garza, CO. Foreman]
11. Open, review ambulance bids and possibly accept one.
12. Review proposals for electrical services.
13. Approve appraisal district final budget for FY 2016.
14. Request from the American Red Cross for a meeting space.
15. Approve dell payment for the months of July, August and September 2015 in the amount of $1667.84 from the Assistant District Fund Computer Tech line item (67-400-480). Item tabled from previous meeting.
16. Open line item for Gabe Arredondo (4 hrs. only) in the 0123-0430-0330 transportation I&A amend from 0123-0430-0330 repairs the amount of
$1162.00 (Included is social security and retirement) to the new line item. [Requested by Raquel Segovia, SOC. Services Director]
17. Approve TCDRS plan agreement for year 2016. [Requested by County Treasurer Gloria Benavides]
18. Sheriff Alarcon to submit abandoned vehicle budget for FY 2015/2016.
19. Sheriff to discuss security issues with Commissioners Court.
20. Pay final bill for STDC Solid Waste project to Hardin Sign & Supply in the amount of $1,219.80. [Requested by Javier Zambrano, ECO. Development]
21. Approve monthly tax collection and adjustment report for July 2015. [Requested by Norma Hinojosa tax assessor/collector]
22. TAC Wellness Program. Presented by Mark Zolitsch.
Resolutions and proclamations
NOTE 1 GOVT CODE ANN 551.071. Consultation with attorney
NOTE 2 GOV’T CODE ANN 551.072, Real property
NOTE 3 GOV’T CODE ANN 551.074, Personnel matters
NOTE 4 GOV’T CODE ANN 551.076, Security
The Commissioners Court will consider the following items in executive session. The Commissioners Court may also consider any other matter posted on the agenda if there are issues that require consideration in executive session and the Commissioners Court announces that the item will be considered executive session.
Pursuant to the authority granted under Government Code, Chapter 551, the Commissioners Court may convene a closed session to discuss any of the above agenda items. Immediately before any closed session, the specific section or sections of government code, chapter 551 that provide statutory authority will be announced.
Dated this 20 day of august, 2015
By Humberto Gonzalez, County Judge
Certification of notice and posting
I, the undersigned, County Clerk, do hereby certify that the above notice of meeting of the Jim Hogg county Commissioners Court, is a true and correct copy of said notice, and that i posted a true and correct copy of said notice on the bulletin board at the Courthouse of Jim Hogg county, Texas, at a place readily accessible to the general public at all times on the 20th day of August, 2015 at 1:30PM and said notice remained so posted continuously for at least 72 hours preceding the schedule time of said meeting.
Dated this 20th day of August, 2015
By: Zonia G. Morales, County Clerk