Regular Commissioners Court Meeting
Jim Hogg Co. Courthouse, 102 E. Tilley
Hebbronville, Tx 78361
November 9, 2015
Call to order By the Honorable Humberto Gonzalez County Judge
1. Roll Call By the Honorable Zonia G. Morales, Jim Hogg County Clerk
2. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Public Comments - This Section Provides the Public the Opportunity to Address
the Commissioners Court on Any Item on the Agenda. Members of the Public Wishing to Participate Must Register on the Public Participation List Specifying Which Agenda Item they Wish to Comment on.
5. Adoption of Minutes
6. Departmental Reports
7. Approve Bills
8. Approve Payroll for 11/06/15.
10. Dispense With Regular order of Business.
Reports and Presentations
11. David Qu1n, Public Power Pool, to Make Presentation and Possible Acton on the Benefits of P3 Membership.
Deliberate and Consider on the Following Items
12. Budget Amendments and/or Budget Line Item Transfers.
13. David De Los Santos to Present Ambulance Report.
14. Discuss and Approve Video to Promote Jim Hogg County $1,025 to be Paid Out of Hotel/Motel, Economic Development Line Item.
15. Approve TxDot Assistance Program Allocation.
16. Approve inmate Housing Contract Between Jim Hogg County and Webb County.
17. Discuss and Take Action on invoice from Time Clock Plus for the Amount of $2494.58.
18. Review Existing Contract With Com USA Solutions.
19. Discussion and Possible Action to Provide 90 Day Written Notice to Terminate Computer Services Agreement Entered into Jan. 1, 2014 Between Jim Hogg County and Com Usa Solutions.
Resolutions and Proclamations
20. Adopt Resolution to Approve Assistant County Auditor Alicia Vasquez as Signator (TDA form A202) for TDA Project # 7214240 Replacing the Ex County Auditor. [Requested By Javier Zambrano]
Note 1 Gov’t Code Ann 551.071, Consultation With Attorney Note 2 Gov’t Code Ann 551.072, Real Property
Note 3 Gov’t Code Ann 551.074, Personnel Matters
Note 4 Gov’t Code Ann 5S1.076, Security
the Commissioners Court Will Consider the Following Items in Executive Session. the Commissioners Court May Also Consider Any Other Matter Posted on the Agenda If there Are Issues That Require Consideration in Executive Session and the Commissioners Court Announces That the Item Will be Considered During Executive Session.
Pursuant to the Authority Granted Government Code, Chapter 551, the
Commissioners Court May Convene A Closed Session to Discuss Any of the Above Agenda Items. Immediately Before Any Closed Session, the Specific
Section or Sections of the Government Code, Chapter 551 That Provides Statutory Authority Will be Announced.
Dated This 6Th Day of Nov., 2015.
By Humberto Gonzalez, County Judge
Certification of Notice and Posting
I, the Undersigned, County Clerk, Do Hereby Certify That the Above Notice of Meeting of the Jim Hogg County Commissioners Court, Is A True and Correct Copy of Said Notice, and That I Posted A True and Correct Copy of Said Notice on the Bulletin Board At the Courthouse of Jim Hogg County, Texas, At A Place Readily Accessible to the General Public At All Times on the 6Th Day of November, 2015 At 9:00Am and Said Notice Remains So Posted Continuously for At Least 72 Hours Preceding the Scheduled Time of Said Meeting.
Dated This 6Th Day of November, 2015.
By Zonia G. Morales, County Clerk.
Please Download PDF
Please Download PDF