Regular Commissioners Court meeting
Jim Hogg Co. Courthouse, 102 #. Tilley
Call to order by the honorable Humberto Gonzalez, County Judge
1. Roll call by the honorable Zonia G. Morales, Jim Hogg County Clerk
2. Pledge of allegiance
4. Public comments - this section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any item on the agenda members of the public wishing to participate must register on the public participation list specifying which agenda item they wish to comment on.
5. Approve bills
6. Approve payroll for Nov. 20, 2015 7. Communications
Reports and presentations
Deliberate and consider action on the following items
8. Approve budget amendments and/or budget line item transfers.
9. Open and review janitorial bids and possibly select one.
10. Open and review courthouse repair bids and possibly select one.
11. Approve VIASALA aviation support and maintenance service agreement.
12. Assign food panty staff to the social services dept. Under the supervision of Petra Garcia and review job description. [Requested by County Judge Humberto Gonzalez]
13. Recommendation on the hiring of Paul Arredondo as dog catcher
14. Pay Motorpool employee over-time hours from ______________(line item). [Requested by County Treasurer Gloria Benavides)
15. . Discuss invoice from time clock plus regarding upgrade of time clock at rec. Center in the amount of $427.00. [Requested by asst. County Auditor Alicia Vasquez]
16. Pay data flex business products for postage to mail voter cards from ______________ Acct. [Requested by tax assessor/collector Norma hinojosa]
17. Approve monthly tax collection and adjustment report for October 2015. [Requested by tax assessor/collector norma hinojosa]
Resolutions and proclamations
18. Adopt resolution approving membership in the texas CUC aggregation Projects, DBA Public Power Pool, or P3 and approve initial P3 membership dues. [Presented by David Quin]
19. Adopt resolution for the 2016 indigent defense grant program.
20. Adopt (order prohibiting or restricting) certain fireworks in unincorporated areas of Jim Hogg County.
21. Adopt order prohibiting outdoor burning.
Note 1 Gov't Code Ann 551.07K Consultation with attorney
Note 2 Gov't Code Ann 551.072, Real property
Note 3 Gov't Code Ann 551.074, Personnel matters
Note 4 Gov't Code Ann 551.076, Security
The Commissioners Court will consider the following items in executive session. The Commissioners Court may also consider any other matter posted on the agenda if there are issues that require consideration in executive session and the Commissioners Court announces that the item will be considered executive session.
Pursuant to the authority granted under government code, chapter 551, the Commissioners Court may convene a closed session to discuss any of the
Above agenda items. Immediately before any closed session, the specific section or sections of government code. Chapter 551 that provide statutory authority will be announced
Dated this 20th day of Nov., 2015
By Humberto Gonzalez, County Judge
Certification of notice and posting
I, the undersigned, County Clerk, do hereby certify that the above notice of meeting of the Jim Hogg County Commissioners Court, is a true and correct copy of said notice, and that i posted a true and correct copy of said notice on the bulletin board at the courthouse of Jim Hogg County, texas at a place readily accessible to the general public at all times on the 20th day 0f November, 2015 at 9pm and said notice remained so posted continuously for at least 72 hours preceding the schedule time of said meeting.
Dated this 20th day of November, 2015
By Zonia G. Morales, County Clerk
Please Download PDF
Please Download PDF